21.06.2013

Two strips of black leather

Dziś prezentuje Wam kolejną nowość- jest to bluzka zaprojektowana i wykonana od początku do końca przeze mnie. Ja jestem zadowolona z efektu końcowego, chcę zapytać co sądzicie o niej Wy? :)

Jeżeli ktoś chce mieć taką w swojej szafie, nie widze problemu aby uszyć takich jeszcze kilka, zrobię to z przyjemnośćią ;D

Today we present you another new-it is a shirt designed and made from start to finish by me. I am pleased with the result, I want to ask you what you think of it? :)

If someone wants to have the t-shirt, I do not see such a problem to sew a few more, I'll do it with pleasure     : D













Bluzka inspirowana jest stylem sportowym, stąd dziurkowana skóra oraz taki krój bluzki- bez rękawków.
Blouse has a distinctly sporty, perforated leather, and hence the cut-shirts without sleeves.

T-shirt- be me, shorts- bikbok, shoes- h&m, bracelets- h&m, glasses- h&m